Quality of Life: Part Two - Update 0.0.8
Happy day, Potioneers!
It’s time for a surprise update! While many of you are aware that hard work has been happening on the crafting update, it’s taken a fair bit longer than intended to finish up with the level of polish that’s required as game development progresses. During the work, several important fixes and gameplay improvements have made, and it wouldn’t be fair to make you wait for the fixes until the crafting update is done.
So, I’ve backported the improvements into the current build! Here are some of the things you can expect to see in this update:
- Box-o-Dirt now has a label to make it obvious that it’s dirt and not fertilizer.
- All tools no longer fall through the ground if dragged in a strange way.
- Trowel can shovel dirt into the planter cells (feels natural).
- All tools which are lost will appear in your mailbox after some time (15 seconds).
- Potioneer now uses a 24-hour clock! 8AM in real life is 8AM in Sundry.
- Updated to the latest versions of VRTK and SteamVR.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to subscribe to Focus on Fun Games on YouTube and Twitch. Development live streams are every Tuesday at 7:30PM EST, with the exception of this week, which will happen Wednesday at 7:30PM EST. If you’re into behind-the-scenes, you can’t miss this.